Troop 131 had a great time at the 2017 Colonial District Camporee. We won the contest for best lighted camp entrance and we enjoyed hosting the soon-to-be Scouts from Pack 135 at Maury Elementary School for dinner. We talked with the Arrow of Light Scouts about what it’s like to be a Boy Scout and ate Hard Times’ Cincinnati chili. Here are some photos.
- This Week (April 21): Elections, Eagle COH, Swim Test, and Service Opportunities!
- This Week (March 31): PLC, Climbing at Sugarloaf, Committee Meeting
- This Week (March 24): Backpacking, Mudhole Gap
- This Week (March 17): Backpacking, Service, Climbing
- This Week (March 10): Mudhole Gap, New Backpackers, Rock Climbing