Our next camping trip is Backpacking at Roaring Run – the weekend of 17-19 September
Friday afternoon/evening – Sept 17th
- We will coordinate transportation (assuming NCAC allows us to)
- Departures MAY be staggered throughout the afternoon depending on drivers and Scouts
- Overnight at Catherine Furnace
Saturday morning – Sept 18th
- Breakfast, Pack out, and hike 2 miles to Roaring Run camping area for overnight camping Saturday.
Sunday – Sept 19th – time TBD (approx. 11:00 am)
- Return to First Baptist Church back parking area for pick up
- An e-mail will be sent out Sunday morning with the ETA at the church
- Please RSVP no later than Monday, 13 Sept via this link
- Adult drivers / campers will also be needed as well – let me know if you can volunteer
- I will need a signed permission slip for each scout
- I will also need a completed medical form for each participant if I don’t already have yours on file (form attached)
- Cost is $20 per scout (Covering camping & food)
- Gear, menus and food will be discussed at the next two Monday Troop Meetings
- Cost is $0 per adult (on your own for food)
- Adult campers / drivers are needed as well – let me know if you can come and share the FUN!
Forms- What we need from you
- I will need a signed BSA permission slip for each scout (form attached)
- I will also need a completed BSA medical form for each participant Scouts and Adults (Goshen ones count as well).
- Payment- check made out to “BSA Troop 131” , or if you want to use some funds in your Scout Account, please let the Treasurer know: Treasurer@T131.org
Please let me know if you have any questions.