All you have to do is sign up!!!
Horses that is!!!
Our next campout will be 11-13 March. We are going horseback riding! So saddle up for a great time!
We will be riding with Red Gate Farm out in Bluemont, VA (near the site of the famous “Wind” campout)
We want to get as much of the Troop out to this one as possible, so we are going to cover much of the cost of the trip. With the T-131 discount, it will just be $40 per Scout for all of the instruction and all of the riding necessary to complete the Horsemanship Merit Badge.
Remember- You Can Use Scout Accounts to pay for this. Check with the Treasurer for your Scout’s current balance. All you have to do is sign up!!!
BUT YOU HAVE TO SIGN UP!!! Because we are using a company to provide horses and instructors, this trip there are no last minute changes. We want everyone available to go, it’ll be a great time. So sign up BEFORE MARCH 7th.
The boys need to wear long pants and sturdy shoes with a heel!
And of course, the forms:
Boy Scout Troop 131
- 2023-09-25 This Week: No Troop Meeting, Pumpkin Patch, Annual Fees, One Month Look-ahead
- 2023-09-19 Eagle Court of Honor 24 Sep 23
- 2023-09-10 This Week: Troop Meeting, Car Wash, Registration, OA Fellowship, Annual Fees, Backpacking, Service Projects, Parents Meeting, One Month Look-ahead
- Parent Meeting- Thurs 21 Sep 2023
- 2023-09-03 This Week: No Troop Meeting, Woggles, Car Wash, Backpacking, Service Project, One Month Look-ahead