I hope everyone is well, this is a short email this week as I am writing this while on the road!
IN PERSON MEETING AT: First Baptist Church
We will have an in person meeting tomorrow at 7:30 at First Baptist Church. This is the third Monday of the month and therefore Del Ray United Methodist is not available to us.
Just a couple of items to note:
· As I mentioned last week, I will still be on travel, so Mr. Dalton will cover the troop meeting.
· From what I heard from Mr. Jahn’s, Scouting for food was a success again this weekend and thank you all who participated!
· I have not heard any feedback from the camping trip, but I am sure it was a great time!
· If you have any gear to return from the camping trip, please make sure to do so tomorrow.
· There is no meeting next week however we will have ELECTIONS on November 29th. Leadership is a big part of Scouting, so I encourage to consider running for a position.
Monday November 15th Troop Meeting- 7:30 (board of review) First Baptist Church
Monday November 22nd No Troop Meeting- Thanksgiving Week –
Monday November 29th Troop Meeting- (Elections) Del Ray United Methodist Church
GENERAL TROOP MEETING INFO:
Wear your Mask and uniform! Bring a headlamp! Have a good time!
Blue Cards! Did you know that your Scoutmaster can email you a blue card? Just send me Mr. Ramirez an email (firstname.lastname@example.org)! Note that the SCOUT must request the blue card, not the parent!
See you all tomorrow evening.