2023 T-131 Goshen info
2022 Camp-O-Ree, Outdoor Activities
And now, on to the next big event: CAMP-O-REE This one is important, because it is where we get a...
New Scouts from Pack 135!, News
On Sunday, February 24, 2019, Pack 135, which is sponsored by the Maury Elementary School PTA, held its annual...
2022 T-131 Goshen info update, News, Outdoor Activities, Summer Camp, Camping, Goshen
Good morning – Goshen will be coming up before you know it (June 26), so I wanted to send...
Important Parent Meeting- Tues Nov 30th, News, Special Alert
Good afternoon, Reminder, we will not be meeting tonight – enjoy the holiday week! ALL PARENTS – Please mark...
Merit Badge Counselors, News, Special Alert
Parents, We need your help! We have a great community of adult volunteers, but we always need more! For...
2022-12 Service Opportunity DEC 3, News, Service
Troop 131 Scouts & families, This service opportunity has come to my attention. If your scout is interested in...
T131 CANOE II, Outdoor Activities
Our next camping trip is our canoe trip on the Shenandoah River – the weekend of Aug 13-15. If...
T-131 Ski & Snowboard Trip 23 Jan 2022 @ Whitetail, News, Outdoor Activities
Snow is falling, so it must be time for Troop 131 to SKIIIIII! As the Scoutmaster noted, we shook...
- A Scout Tribute to Will Rodger
- 2023-02-21 Service Opportunity – Shrove Tues
- Eagle Project – Feb 25, 2023 – Jack Snowden
- 2023-02-12 This Week: Troop Meeting, Camping Trip Prince William Forest, Jack Snowden Eagle Project, One Month Look-ahead
- 2023-02-04 This Week: Troop Meeting, Jack Snowden Eagle Project, Scout Sunday, One Month Look-ahead