Hope you’re all enjoying the cool Fall weather! Just a friendly reminder to please submit your annual registration fee payment if you haven’t already done so. We’re trying to get all of these collected by October 23rd so that we can timely submit payment to BSA and complete our re-chartering process.
Troop 131 Youth Annual fee $200 (up from $120 last year)
– Note: subtract $15 if you don’t want Scouts Life
Troop 131 Adult Volunteer Annual Fee – $60 (Up from $45 last year) which is our cost to the National BSA
– Note: The Adult fee is due even if a parent is only attending one overnight event. This is a change from previous years.
How to Pay
Payment can be made in several ways:
· Zelle: This is preferred. Name: TreasurerT131
Please include a note to summarize what is being covered.
· Personal check: These can be given to the treasurer or Kevin.
· Scout Account: Full or partial payment can be made from your Scout’s Scout Account if they have a positive balance. Contact Treasurer at Treasurer@t131.org with any questions.
Helpful things to remember:
- For anyone interested in using your Scout Account balance, contact us at email@example.com
- For anyone interested in a scholarship for T131 Dues, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2023-10-22 Annual Dues Collection
- 2023-10-22 This Week: Camporee Recap, Troop Meeting, Summer Camp Coordinator, Scouting for Food, Wreath Sale, High Adventure, One Month Look-ahead
- 2023-10-15 This Week: Troop Meeting & BOR, Camporee, Summer camp coordinator, Wreath Sale, High Adventure, Scouting for Food, One MonthLook-ahead
- 2023-10-09 This Week: Reminder – No Troop Meeting Tonight
- 2023-10-01 This Week: PLC, Troop Meeting, Wreath Sale, Pumpkin Patch, Scouting for Food, Annual Fees One Month Look-ahead