Scouts and families of Troop 131,
This looks like a wonderful Service opportunity available for any scouts who need them. It’s located at the Vola Lawson Animal Shelter, 4101 Eisenhower Avenue in Alexandria. Please read below and see attached email.
Julie Wilson, the coordinator, (not with Troop 131) would like to complete the project before a July 23 Ribbon cutting event.
If anyone is interested, no matter the day, please reach out to Julie Wilson at 703-861-6746 or email her at Julianna_US@hotmail.com.
The Workmans and Mulvaneys are traveling this summer, and would be happy to help you connect with her, if needed, however, we will not be present for this project so a parent or guardian will need to be present/meet with Julie Wilson to discuss details and ensure proper supervision.
If you plan to attend, please let either Shelby or I know so we can connect with you following the service project and track/record the hours.
Yours in Service,
& Shelby Workman
Troop 131 Service Coordinators
Scouts and families of Troop 131, Good morning Troop 131! The Rosemont Citizen’s Association is looking for some help...
- 2023-09-25 This Week: No Troop Meeting, Pumpkin Patch, Annual Fees, One Month Look-ahead
- 2023-09-19 Eagle Court of Honor 24 Sep 23
- 2023-09-10 This Week: Troop Meeting, Car Wash, Registration, OA Fellowship, Annual Fees, Backpacking, Service Projects, Parents Meeting, One Month Look-ahead
- Parent Meeting- Thurs 21 Sep 2023
- 2023-09-03 This Week: No Troop Meeting, Woggles, Car Wash, Backpacking, Service Project, One Month Look-ahead