Good evening and I hope this message finds you a) well and b) getting ready for the holidays.
Attached, please find the updated Annual Dues Information Packet. The message below provides details about the information in the packet.
Ask: Please help us complete the “last call” for our 2022 Dues, supporting the 2023 calendar year.
As a Troop, we are 66%+ paid status. For those who already completed the dues collection process, THANK YOU!!!
If you were unable to do so previously, please help us by remitting payment ASAP.
Finally, if you previously made a payment and I missed removing your name from the list, kindly call me at 703-608-0805.
Thank you for your time and support to T131!
T-131 – Annual Dues Collection – “Last Call” – Making a new list….. Checking it twice….. 🙂
Dues payments are accepted in any of the following formats:
· Contactless à PayPal (please open the QR code attached to this message and then focus your smartphone QR reader on it)
- Credit card (via Square at T131 meetings)
- Cash (at T131 meetings)
- Check (payable to “Boy Scouts Troop 131”) Checks may also be dropped off into the locked mailbox at the fence at 25 E. Linden Street. Please mark any envelopes with “Troop 131.”
Helpful things to remember:
- For anyone interested in using your Scout Account balance, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- For anyone interested in a scholarship for T131 Dues, contact us at email@example.com
, News, Outdoor Activities
Snow is falling, so it must be time for Troop 131 to SKIIIIII! As the Scoutmaster noted, we shook...
- 2023 WinterFest ICE Camping
- 2023-01-30 This Week: Troop Meeting, Pack 129 Visit, Jack Snowden Eagle Project, Troop Calendar, Scout Sunday, One Month Look-ahead
- Scout Sunday 2023
- 2023-01-23 This Week: Troop Meeting, PLC, Jack Snowden Eagle Project, Troop Calendar, Aviation Merit Badge Recap, Scout Sunday, One Month Look-ahead
- 2023-01-16 This Week: NO Meeting