Greetings Troop 131 Families,
Good evening and I hope you enjoyed the fabulous weather this weekend! 🙂
We are still in the process of collecting 2021 Troop 131 Dues and preparing our Troop 131 Charter Renewal package.
If you have not already done so, please remit your 2021 Dues payment at your earliest convenience. As of today (November 8th), we are approximately 38% complete toward our dues and charter renewal goal for our 61+ scouts. If you have already completed the dues payment, then thank you for your continued support to Scouting and Troop 131.
As a reminder, here is the current dues breakdown:
- $120 per Scout (same as 2020)
- $42 per Adult (same as 2020)
Dues payments are accepted in any of the following formats:
· Contactless à PayPal (please open the QR code attached to this message and then focus your smartphone QR reader on it)
- Credit card (via Square at T131 meetings)
- Cash (at T131 meetings)
- Check (payable to “Boy Scouts Troop 131”) Checks may also be dropped off into the locked mailbox at the fence at 25 E. Linden Street. Please mark any envelopes with “Troop 131.”
Helpful things to remember:
- For anyone interested in using your Scout Account balance, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- For anyone interested in a scholarship for T131 Dues, contact us at email@example.com
, News, Special Alert
To all Troop 131 scouts, volunteers and your families, Please join us for our end of summer Court...
- 2023-09-25 This Week: No Troop Meeting, Pumpkin Patch, Annual Fees, One Month Look-ahead
- 2023-09-19 Eagle Court of Honor 24 Sep 23
- 2023-09-10 This Week: Troop Meeting, Car Wash, Registration, OA Fellowship, Annual Fees, Backpacking, Service Projects, Parents Meeting, One Month Look-ahead
- Parent Meeting- Thurs 21 Sep 2023
- 2023-09-03 This Week: No Troop Meeting, Woggles, Car Wash, Backpacking, Service Project, One Month Look-ahead